YLG Presents: Learn From the Best
Learn From the Best features an all-star line up of the Los Angeles’s top real estate professionals. The premise is simple: take 150 Young Leaders and a group of top Los Angeles land use and real estate experts, pair them into small groups, and let them have a conversation for 20 minutes about topics such as tips on career success, personal anecdotes, the state of the industry, tricks of the trade, current projects and trends, and more.
During the program, Young Leaders will spend quality time rotating between four different industry professionals, allowing for a broad mix of insights. The result is a rewarding experience, which allows the next generation of real estate professionals to learn from recognized industry leaders in an intimate group setting. Light refreshments will be served.
- Michael Banner, Los Angeles LDC, President & CEO
- Kevin Farrell, Fifield/Century West Partners, COO
- Amelia Feichtner, Cuningham Group Architecture, Principal, Urban Living
- Bob Gardner, RCLCO, Managing Director
- Gary Mozer, George Smith Partners, Principal & Managing Director
- Shmel Graham, Office of Mayor Garcetti’s Operations Innovation Team, Director
- Paul Vacheron, Managing Director, Asset Management, American Realty Advisors
- Brian Jones, BMJ Advisors, President
- Paul Keller, Mack Urban, CEO
- Allison Lynch, Watt Companies, SVP Asset Management
- Patricia Rhee, Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects, Principal & Partner
- Kevin Shannon, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, President – West Coast Markets
- Ron Silverman, Cox Castle & Nicholson, Partner
- Josh Vasbinder, The Dinerstien Company, Managing Partner – West Coast
- Rick Vogel, Related Urban, SVP
- Kenya Williams, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Executive Director
For additional information on our exceptional group of mentors click here.
- Private $50 (Non-member $65)
- Public/Nonprofit $40 (Non-member $55)
- Young Leaders $40 (Non-member $55)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Please note that registration increases $10 after September 5. To register, click “Register Now” below.
Parking in the building is $30. Cross Campus is readily available via Metro from the 7th St/Metro Center stop. Other parking lots can be located by using the “Best Parking” website.