YLG Case Study and Site Tour: South Park Residential Boom and Ten50’s Role – SOLD OUT!
Join YLG for an exclusive panel discussing how residential development has expanded into South Park. The intimate discussion will be held in Ten50, LA’s first luxury condominium project that has spearheaded this growth. Located on the desirable corner of South Grand Avenue and 11th Street, TEN50 will be Downtown LA’s first luxury condominiums designed and built from the ground up in nearly a decade. TEN50 is highly amenitized with resort style pool and spa, yoga deck and fitness studio, movie screening room, private dining and entertainment areas, and the first drone delivery landing pads. The event will include an intimate discussion of the project followed by a guided tour. Light refreshments will be served.
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm Event Registration, Cocktails & Networking
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm Speaker Presentation
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm Tours of Ten50
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm Networking
- Rhonda Slavik, Polaris Pacific – Sales & Marketing for Ten50
- Arden Hearing, Trumark Urban – Developer Ten50
- Douglas Hanson, HansonLA – Architect Ten50
- Mike Watson, LendLease – West Coast Acquisitions
- Private $35 (Non-member $50)
- Gov/Nonprofit $30 (Non-member $45)
- Young Leader (under 35) $25 (Non-member $40)
- Student $20 (Non-member $30)
To register, click “register now” below or click here to download a registration form. Please note that registration prices increase $10 after July 11, 2017.
Ten50 is readily available from Metro lines. Other parking lots within three-four blocks can be located by using the “Best Parking” website (http://losangeles.bestparking.com).