StimULI Breakfast: Opportunity Zones; What’s Changed in the Recent Regulation and What does the Future Hold?
The federal opportunity zone program has changed the landscape for real estate development in low income communities by enabling real estate investors the prospect of deferring and avoiding capital gains taxes. Join our panel to learn about the latest round of regulations as well as a discussion of the programs challenges and benefits from the perspective of fund managers and investors. Light breakfast will be served.
- Herman Enayati, Principal, Polsinelli
- Carey Heyman, Principal, CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP)
- Mark MacDonald, CEO, DM Development
- Michael Regan, Vice President Investments, CIM
- Malcolm Davies, Principal/Managing Director, George Smith Partners, Moderator
- Private $45 (Non-member $65)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $40)
Continental breakfast will be provided. Please note that the last day to request a refund will be June 17th. Registration prices will increase by $10 after June 17th.
Valet parking available for a $30 fee. Parking at neighboring Westfield Mall suggested for $1 per hour. For additional parking options, visit http://losangeles.bestparking.com/.