Case Study and Site Tour: The Campus at LA Family Housing
Join ULI as we tour and hear from the team behind The Campus. The Campus at LA Family Housing is a sustainable multi-building project consisting of bridge and permanent housing integrated into a larger development that includes a health clinic, comprehensive service center, technology center and community space. In addition to a tour of the recently completed facility we will also hear from the team members responsible for developing the project and how it helps them further their mission of transitioning people out of poverty and homelessness.
- Stephanie Klasky-Gamer, President & CEO, LA Family Housing
- Daniel Huynh, VP of Real Estate, LA Family Housing
- Ali Barar, AIA, Principal, Gonzalez Goodale Architects
- Ofer Elitzur, Partner, Cox, Castle & Nicholson
- Private $75 (Non-member $100)
- Gov/Nonprofit $50 (Non-member $70)
- Young Leader (under 35) $50 (Non-member $70)
- Student $45 (Non-member $60)
To register, click “register now” below. Please note that refunds will no longer be processed after November 12.
Light refreshments will be served.
There are 50 onsite spaces and ample neighborhood parking. Additional parking lots within three-four blocks can be located by using the “Best Parking” website (http://losangeles.bestparking.com).