YLG Art of Development Series: Process and Politics of Entitlements – SOLD OUT
In the second segment of the 2017 Art of Development Series we have compiled a panel of land use and entitlement experts from both the public and private spheres to shed light on every aspect of the development approval process. Each speaker will present their unique point of view and individual roles in the entitlement process. From there we will dive into case studies and dissect what it really takes to get a project approved for development.
Attendees will leave this event with a new perspective on what entitlements are and how this critical element plays into the overall development process. We hope to make this an interactive event and will end the case study portion of the presentation with Q&A from the audience.
Light refreshments will be served.
- Michael Mathews – Director of Development, Bolour Associates
- Ricardo Pagan – Founder-Principal, Claridge Properties
- Ashley Atkinson – Senior Planning & Development Manager, Office of Mayor Garcetti
- Noel Hyun – Land Use & Development Attorney, Liner Law
- David Waite – Partner, Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP, Moderator
Please use the following link to review panelist slides.
- Private $35 (Non-Member $50)
- Public/Nonprofit/Under 35 $25 (Non-Member $35)
- Student $20 (Non-Member $30)
Please note that registration prices increase $10 after the registration deadline of March 31st.
THE BLOC is readily available from all Metro train lines, and for Metrolink riders from the Inland Empire, the Purple and Red Metro lines provide a quick transfer from Union Station to the 7th St/Metro Center station. After hours vehicular parking is also available at THE BLOC for $12.
Other parking lots within three-four blocks can be located by using the “Best Parking” website (http://losangeles.bestparking.com).
To register, click ‘register now’ below or download a registration form.