Urban Marketplace 2014« Back to Events
- April 23, 2014 7:15 am
- April 23, 2014 12:00 pm
- Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
135 N. Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Learn, network, and be inspired at the 14th Annual Urban Marketplace – a conference and expo designed to promote real estate investment opportunities and development strategies for LA’s lower income and higher poverty neighborhoods. In a half-day, you will hear from an exclusive keynote panel, then participate in 20+ interactive roundtable discussions led by industry leaders who have made meaningful and innovative contributions to the urban environment. This year’s event will spotlight:
- Major investments to be made on the LA River Revitalization Plan, healthcare facilities and surrounding neighborhoods, and new development around USC and UCLA
- Tools proven to make infill deals a reality
- Senior staff from cities promoting development opportunities and incentive programs
Secure your spot!
- Private: $90 (Non-Member $120)
- Public/Nonprofit: $80 (Non-Member $110)
- Young Leaders: $80 (Non-Member $110)
- Student: $70 (Non-Member $95)
Registration includes breakfast. Please note that prices increase after the early registration deadline of April 21. To register, please click “Register Now” below or click here to download a registration form.
Get your brand in front of urban redevelopment dealmakers.