Transit Oriented Los Angeles
**Please note that the closing program has been extended until 12:00pm to include
a keynote speech from Mayor Eric Garcetti.**
Corridors. Re-envision today’s development. Explore tomorrow’s mobility.
Join Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti at Transit Oriented Los Angeles.
ULI LA’s Transit Oriented Los Angeles (ToLA) will expand the planning agenda from individual transit stations to a transformation of corridors to achieve a truly transit oriented Los Angeles. At ToLA, ULI-LA will present the results of two groundbreaking studies.
The Corridor Project, funded by a ULI Foundation Urban Innovation Grant, will:
- Expand the planning agenda from individual transit stations to corridors that strengthen and connect communities.
- Shift the public dialog from single developments to broader urban design issues.
- Focus on linking stations, improving access to transportation, and creating walkable and aesthetically pleasing streetscapes, so that individuals and communities can enjoy greater benefits from transit systems.
The Building Reuse Partnership, with the National Trust for Historic Preservation, will:
- Provide a plan to increase adaptive reuse in the City of Los Angeles.
- Demonstrate how to spur economic recovery, create jobs, reduce carbon emissions and foster sustainable development.
- Focus on development opportunities for older vacant buildings along corridors.
- Private: $105 (Non-Member $135)
- Public/Nonprofit/Young Leaders: $95 (Non-Member $120)
- Student: $85 (Non-Member $110)
Please note that online registration is now closed.
Increase your company’s visibility and branding and become a sponsor. For detailed information regarding sponsorship levels contact Jim Auld for additional information.