TOD Summit 2012
Staying on Track
The 3rd Annual TOD Summit explores the tremendous opportunities available for transit-oriented and transit-adjacent development. With $40 billion in transit funding already at work, the system is expanding at a rate never before seen in Southern California. With the State’s actions and major sources of funding lost, the TOD Summit will share strategies and tools to develop and finance TOD projects throughout the region.
At the TOD Summit, attendees will:
- See the results of our region’s transit investment and how the opening of the Expo Line is changing the area around USC and into West LA.
- Discuss policies cities and private developers can utilize to encourage and engage in TOD development.
- Learn about the disposition of CRA assets around major transit lines.
- Hear from key decision makers in the private and public sector on lessons learned from existing and planned projects.
TOD Summit Featured Speakers
- Ronald A. Altoon, ULI Los Angeles Chair; and Partner, Altoon Partners LLP
- Arthur Leahy, Chief Executive Officer, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- The Honorable Antonio R. Villaraigosa, Mayor, City of Los Angeles
- Frank Giblin, Director of Urban Development, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) (via internet)
- Kristina E. Raspe, Vice President, Real Estate Development and Asset Management, USC
- Brian P. Kelly, Acting Secretary, State of California Business, Transportation & Housing Agency
Online registration has closed, to register for the event download the TOD Summit Registration Form and email it to Molly Chase or Fax it to (213) 802-0790. Please call the ULI LA Offices if you have any questions (213) 542-4694.
Parking is USC lots is $8 for the day, we recommend parking in Parking Structure D through Entrance 4, in Parking Structure X through Entrance 3 or in Parking Structure O on Figueroa south of Exposition. Download a parking map and Directions to USC here.
Optional Tours: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- USC Gateway
- Expo Line