StimULI Breakfast: Hollywood is Hip Again
Having attracted billions of dollars of investment in the past several years, the entertainment capital of the world is beginning to strut its stuff again. New retail, hotel and commercial office properties, along with a revived restaurant and club scene are energizing the streets of Hollywood. Thousands of new residential units are being built to keep up with the demand. Having once fallen out of favor with technology and entertainment companies who were drawn to LA’s Westside, Hollywood is now “hip” again. So what’s behind the turnaround?
On May 21, hear from some of Hollywood’s biggest stakeholders.
- Leron Gubler, President and CEO, Hollywood Chamber of Commerce (moderator)
- Hon. Mitch O’Farrell, Los Angeles City Councilmember 13th District
- David Simon, Executive Vice President, Kilroy Realty
- Christopher Barton, Executive Vice President, Hudson Pacific
- Frank A. Stephan, Senior Managing Director, Clarett West Development
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Under 35 $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Please note that registration prices increase $10 after May 19. To register, click “Register Now” below or here to download a registration form. Parking is available for $12.50 across the street at the Los Angeles Central Library 524 South Flower Street Garage. For additional parking options, visit http://losangeles.bestparking.com/.