ULI Los Angeles: YLG Presents Volatility, Uncertainty, and What’s Next in CRE
|Under Age 35||$30.00||$40.00|
With rising inflation, high interest rates, supply chain constraints, and the expectation of a stagnating economy, the current macroeconomic environment is as volatile as ever.
Join the ULI Los Angeles Young Leaders Group to hear from accomplished industry leaders working in capital markets, acquisitions, development, and portfolio/asset management. They will share insights on navigating this challenging environment and predictions on what is to come in the new year.
This event will provide a unique outlook on current and projected market conditions in the commercial real estate industry, including recessionary risks, the effects of rising interest rates, and other concerns and opportunities. Networking and audience Q&A will follow the panel discussion.
Senior Managing Director
of Debt & Structured Finance
Executive Vice President
IDS Real Estate Group
Senior Vice President
Poag Development Group
PGIM Real Estate
Please note: Space is limited to 100 registrants.
- Light refreshments and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
- Recording of content is not permitted on personal devices.
- Event will be run in accordance with LA County’s most recent COVID-19 guidelines.
Parking and Location Details:
- Jerde is located on the 5th Floor and check-in will be at the 1st Floor lobby
- View location on Google Maps
- On-site parking is not available
- Click to view alternative parking and transportation options
6:00pm - Event Registration & Networking
6:20pm - Welcome & Introduction
6:30pm - Panel Q&A
7:30pm - Audience Q&A
7:45pm - ULI Closing Remarks
8:00pm - Networking
JERDE 601 West 5th Street Los Angeles, CA 90071 UNITED STATES