YLG Shark Tank: Development Case Study
Dive into YLG’s Shark Tank. Listen in as a project sponsor pitches his deal to a panel of capital sources, or “sharks,” to vet his project in the context of their decades of experience. The interactive event will consist of the sponsor’s presentation of his small-scale, mixed-use development in Los Angeles followed by the panelists’ critical evaluation and analysis.
See how different capital sources assess the same opportunity. What gets their attention? What makes or breaks the funding decision? The goal of the event is to offer the audience a look behind closed doors of an investment committee while entertaining, advising, and empowering aspiring entrepreneurial developers. Danny Kradjian, Managing Director of Hillock Land Company, will be pitching his 60-unit, mixed-use development in North Hollywood’s Arts District.
Food and beverages will be provided.
- Danny Kradjian, Managing Partner, Hillock Land Company
- Elizabeth Braman, Chief Production Officer, RealtyMogul.com
- John Paul Peterson, Director of Investments, Hanover Financial, LLC
- Jay Stark, Founding Principal, JH Stark Companies
- Martin McDermott, Managing Partner, Method Commercial
- Private $35 (Non-member $50)
- Public/Nonprofit $30 (Non-member $45)
- Young Leaders $25 (Non-member $40)
- Student $20 (Non-member $30)
Please note that registration increases $10 after November 10. To register, click “Register Now” below.
Parking and Transit:
Complimentary valet parking is available in the interior parking garage adjacent to the venue at 8711 Washington Blvd between Wesleyan and Helms.
One block away from the Culver City Expo Line stop.