Art of Development Series: Equity and Non-Traditional Financing – SOLD OUT!
In this exciting Art of Development Series, we will break down the less traditional forms of financing to carry a project through completion. The event will feature three panelists representing different capital sources including equity, mezzanine, and bridge financing. Listen in as each panelist speaks to their part in the capital stack, presenting a case study to highlight their approach to analysis and deal structuring. While development focused, these forms of financing will also be discussed across the spectrum of real estate investing.
This is a great opportunity to hear from industry experts and learn about the more complex forms of financing to get your deal done!
This event is sponsored by ULI LA Young Leaders Group.
- Greg Levitan, Director, Archbell Capital – Bridge Financing
- Matt Milich, Director, Brasa Capital Management – Preferred Equity & Syndication
- Bradley Ross, Vice President, Madison Realty Capital – Mezzanine Financing
- Murray McQueen, President, Tribune Real Estate Holdings – Moderator
- Private $40 (Non-Member $50)
- Public/Nonprofit $30 (Non-Member $40)
- Under 35 $30 (Non-Member $40)
- Student $20 (Non-Member $30)
Light refershments will be served.
To register, click ‘register now’ below. Please note that registration prices increase $10 after the registration deadline of August 3. Refunds will no longer be processed after August 3.
The Bloc is readily accessible from all Metro train lines, and for Metrolink riders from the Inland Empire, the Purple and Red Metro lines provide a quick transfer from Union Station to the 7th St/Metro Center station. Parking is also available at The Bloc for $10 after 6pm.
Other parking lots within three-four blocks can be located by using the “Best Parking” website (http://losangeles.bestparking.com).