YLG Art of Development Series: Design and Construction
Executing the Vision!
In the third segment of the 2015 Art of Development Series we have compiled a panel of Design and Construction experts to shed light on how to take a developer’s overall vision and turn it into reality. Each speaker will discuss past and present projects they have been involved with and discuss the steps needed to bring a project from a conceptual sketch to final completion. Speakers will give their unique perspective of the process and provide recommendations on good management practices, schedules, and about collaboration between the design team and contractors.
Attendees will leave this event with practical knowledge of the design and construction process and how these key elements play into the overall development process. We hope to make this a fun and interactive event.
- Arpy Hatzikian – Principal Architect, Gensler
- Art Kozinski – VP/Project Executive, Hathaway Dinwiddie Construction Co.
- Joey N. Shimoda – FAIA, FIIDA – Chief Creative Officer, Shimoda Design Group
- Darin Kruse – President, Cobalt Construction Company
- Private $35 (Nonmember $50)
- Public/Nonprofit $35 (Nonmember $50)
- Under Age 35 $25 (Nonmember $35)
- Student $20 (Nonmember $30)
Please note that registration increases $10 after the registration deadline of May 29. To register, click “Register Now” below or here to download a registration form. Light appetizers and beverages will be provided.
Parking: The Sci-Arc parking lot is free for the first 75 attendees. Entry to the parking lot is off of Merrick St. and 4th St. Street Parking is available otherwise.