YLG Art of Development Series: How Consultants Add Value in the Development Process
In the first segment of the 2018 Art of Development Series, YLG Programs offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse of a development project, The Current in Long Beach. We will look at the team of consultants involved in a development project and discuss the roles each team member plays during the development process, explaining how they add value to the overall project. We have gathered a panel consisting of Ryan Altoon at Anderson Pacific and three of his consultants specializing in architecture, construction, and engineering. The panel will discuss The Current in Long Beach, highlighting how each consultant added value to the development deal, as viewed from both the developer and consultant side.
Key topics will be germane to The Current, driven by actual obstacles overcome before and during construction. The discussion will be augmented by select visuals provided by the development team. Additionally, the event will be interactive, with an audience Q&A session in the latter half of the evening.
Light refreshments will be served.
- Ryan Altoon, Executive Vice President, Anderson Pacific
- David Amundson, Project Director, C.W. Driver
- D. Rocky Rockefeller, Partner, Rockefeller Partners Architects
- Ryan Wilkerson, Principal, Nabih Youssef Structural Engineers
- Michael Mathews, President, Mathews Development Group, Moderator
- Private $35 (Non-Member $50)
- Public/Nonprofit $30 (Non-Member $45)
- Under 35 $30 (Non-Member $45)
- Student $25 (Non-Member $35)
Please note that registration prices increase $10 after the registration deadline of March 6.
The Bloc is readily accessible from all Metro train lines, and for Metrolink riders from the Inland Empire, the Purple and Red Metro lines provide a quick transfer from Union Station to the 7th St/Metro Center station. Parking is also available at The Bloc for $10 after 6pm.
Other parking lots within three-four blocks can be located by using the “Best Parking” website (http://losangeles.bestparking.com).
To register, click ‘register now’ below.