Third Annual CREFC/ULI Speed Mentoring Event – SOLD OUT!
Back by popular demand and in connection with the National Women’s History Month, the Los Angeles chapters of ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) and Commercial Real Estate Finance Council Women’s Group (CREFC) have joined forces again to host the Third Annual Speed Mentoring event on Thursday March 22, 2018. This event will feature notable professionals in commercial real estate, finance, and capital markets leading round table discussions, focusing on the topics that matter most to your professional development. The event will begin with a welcome reception, followed by four 15-minute sessions, where you will have the opportunity to engage in conversation with this year’s esteemed mentors. Appetizers, wine, and drinks will be provided courtesy of Paul Hastings LLP.
- Arsineh Baghdasarian – Director, Counsel, ACORE Capital
- Paul Brindley – Managing Director, HFF
- Michael Bruckner – Managing Director, Beacon Capital
- Marty Caverly – Principal, 2120 Partners
- Clare De Briere – Founder, C+C Ventures
- Lauren Giovannone – Partner, Paul Hastings
- Joan Kramer – Founder, Mabery Shaw
- Marianne Lowenthal – EVP, Combined Properties
- Rick Vogel – Senior Vice President, Related Urban
- Theresa Zien –Senior Director, Invesco
Additional information on panelists will be provided at a later date.
Parking is available in the building at the flat rate of $15 after 5pm. The entrance is located on Flower immediately south of 5th and on 5th immediately west of Flower. Other parking lots within three to four blocks can be located using the Best Parking website.
- Private: Free
- Public/Nonprofit: Free
- Under Age 35: Free
- Student: Free
Space is limited to the first 150 registrations.