StimULI: Urban Retail in the Digital Age – SOLD OUT
In today’s cyber age, when you can buy anything you want with the click of a mouse,
retailers and developers must radically revise their strategies from merely marketing goods in a traditional bricks and mortar store to devising interactive commercial environments not available online. Even for Millennials, the need to touch and feel products or spend interactive time in a coffee shop, pub or restaurant requires looking up from their screens and getting out into the community. New urban, high-density, mixed use developments have created a critical mass of pedestrian activity and opportunities for social connections. How are urban focused retailers, developers, designers and brokers changing their thinking in response to the realities of the new world of cyber marketing? Please join us to find out.
- Joel Mayer – Managing Director and Head of Retail, Rockwood Capital
- Rob York – President, York Consulting Group LLC
- Alan Pullman – AIA, Founder, Studio One Eleven
- Matthew May – President, May Realty Advisors
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Continental breakfast will be provided.
Please note that registration prices increase $10 after September 19th. To register, click register now below, download a registration form or call 1-800-321-5011. This event is now sold out.
Please note parking is not included; we suggest parking at the Century City Shopping Center. It is $1.00 per hour for the first 3 hours and then $1.00 every 15 minutes for hours 3 to 5.