StimULI Breakfast: The Reality of Retailers and Retailing; Going Beyond the Headlines
The media has been reporting for a few years now that retail is dead. Is that actually the case? Or is retail simply in the middle of the same dramatic transformation all of us are experiencing as it adapts to significant new technologies? And can you really buy a dress or a shirt without trying them on?
ULI Los Angeles invites you to a panel discussion concerning the changes in the retail landscape with two of the top retail landlords in the United States and a representative from a renowned national tenant. Our panel will examine these fundamental questions, and beyond, delving into the details of retail’s new reality. Which locations will thrive: neighborhood centers, power centers, or overhauled major malls? Has food become the new anchor that drives traffic? Which retailers are moving quickly into this new era, and who might be left behind? Please join us for this dynamic conversation.
- Jeff Kreshek – Director of Leasing, Western Region Federal Realty
- Michael Townsend – Principal, Townsend & Associates, Inc.
- Richard Wolf – Director of Leasing, Madison Marquette
- Matthew M. May – President, May Realty Advisors
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Continental breakfast will be provided. Please note that registration prices increase $10 after December 12th.
To register, click register now below or call 1-800-321-5011.
Please note parking is not included; we suggest parking at the Century City Shopping Center. It is $1.00 per hour for the first 3 hours and then $1.00 every 15 minutes for hours 3 to 5.