StimULI Breakfast: L.A. Housing Markets
Robust Recovery or Anemic Growth?
You’re invited to a conversation with Los Angeles’ two most eminent scholars and authorities on housing: Richard Green of USC and Stuart Gabriel of UCLA. Stuart and Richard will engage in a wide-ranging discussion on rental and ownership housing issues in the Los Angeles region. They will share their insights on demographics, housing demand and supply, project and household finance, regulatory issues and more. Their perspectives will be particularly useful for housing practitioners and service providers uncertain about the direction of the LA region housing markets in the next few years.
(Sponsored jointly by the ULI LA Program Committee and the ULI LA Housing Council)
- Ehud Mouchly (moderator), Principal, READI, LLC and Chair – ULI LA Housing Council
- Richard Green, Lusk Chair in Real Estate and Professor of Public Policy and Director of the Lusk Center, Price School of Public Policy, USC
- Stuart Gabriel, Arden Realty Chair, Professor of Finance and Director, Ziman Center for Real Estate, UCLA
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Please note that registration prices increase $10 after December 8. To register, click “Register Now” below or here to download a registration form. Continental breakfast will be provided.
Parking: Pleae note parking is not included; we suggest parking at the Century City Shopping Center. It is $1.00 per hour for the first 3 hours and then $1.00 every 15 minutes for hours 3 to 5.