StimULI Breakfast: Hollywood Park Project – Transforming Inglewood and Beyond – SOLD OUT
Spanning 300 acres – anchored by a peerless world-class NFL stadium, a 500,000-sf lifestyle retail and entertainment district, 900,000 square feet of Class A office, over 2,500 units of residential development and 25 acres of park space – it’s almost impossible to overstate the transformative impact Hollywood Park will have on Inglewood and the Los Angeles region.
Comprehensive planning for the project incorporated spectacular modern design, state-of-the-art technology, forward-thinking transit connectivity and expansive, captivating open space to create a vibrant, cohesive and sustainable community that will deliver significant and far-reaching economic, social and cultural benefits to the region for years to come.
ULI Los Angeles has brought together key leaders behind the Hollywood Park project to share their vision and insight as well as a first-hand update on the project progress. Following the panel discussion, we will have an incredible opportunity to view the under-construction stadium from a special vantage point.
You are invited to join us for an extraordinary event on this phenomenal, game-changing development.
- Mayor James T. Butts, City of Inglewood
- Jason Gannon, President, Stadco LA (Kroenke Group)
- Chris Meany, Partner, Wilson Meany, Retail
- Gerard McCallum, Project Manager, Wilson Meany
- Janice Thatcher, Partner, Wilson Meany, Office & Residential
- Kellie Kao Miles, Vice President of Strategy, Coldwell Banker Development Marketing, Moderator
- Private $55 (Non-member $75)
- Gov/Nonprofit $45 (Non-member $60)
- Young Leader (under 35) $45 (Non-member $60)
- Student $35 (Non-member $50)
Continental breakfast will be provided. Please note that the last day to request a refund will be October 12th. Registration prices will increase by $10 after October 12th.
To register, click register now below or call 1-800-321-5011.
Valet parking is available onsite for $10 and self parking is free.