StimULI Breakfast: Disruptive Home Construction Technologies
Making the Home of the Future
Explore what’s new, what’s next, and what’s plausible over the next 5 to 10 years as advances in material science, design, data, and building technology allow for a re-imagined home of the future. Disruptive innovation in the architecture-engineering-construction value chain, starting with the pivot from site-built structures to offsite solutions, will transform how investment, local policy, labor, and consumer demand play into how people will access and attain their housing choices. How will homes become both a sanctuary from intrusions of the outside world and a conduit of connectivity? What will it take to design and build the smart, healthy home of tomorrow?
- Dan Bridleman, Senior Vice President, Sustainability, Technology and Strategic Sourcing, KB Home
- Gerard McCaughey, CEO and Chairman, Entekra
- Keith McCloskey, LEED AP, Executive Director, Design, KTGY Architecture + Planning
- John McManus, VP & Editorial Director – Residential Content Group, Hanley Wood, Moderator
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Continental breakfast will be provided. Please note that the last day to request a refund will be August 13. Registration prices will increase by $10 after August 13.
To register, click register now below or call 1-800-321-5011.
Parking is available for $13 across the street at the Los Angeles Central Library 524 South Flower Street Garage. For additional parking options, visit the Best Parking website.