StimULI Breakfast: The 2017 Tax Act Impact on Housing Development and Investments – SOLD OUT
A Preliminary Guide to the Perplexed
This StimULI Breakfast session will focus on the impacts of the 2017 Tax Act on affordable and market-rate housing developers, investors and other housing professionals. Our panel consists of two experienced real estate tax experts and our moderator is a noted developer of both affordable and market-rate housing. Audience participation will be encouraged. While “nothing is certain but death and taxes” (to paraphrase Ben Franklin), our panel will provide you with useful nuanced guidance and insights on planning your business in this new environment.
- Alfred F. DeLeo, Tax Partner, Cox, Castle & Nicholson
- LD Sergi, Principal, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Jim Kroger, Partner, Novogradac & Company, LLP
- Pervy Vaz, CEO, Amcal Multi-Housing, Inc., Moderator
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Continental breakfast will be provided. Please note that the last day to request a refund will be March 19. Registration prices will increase by $10 after March 19.
To register, click register now below or call 1-800-321-5011.
Parking will not be validated. It has come to our attention that Westfield Century City may no longer be a viable option, as we understand that the parking authorities are threatening to ticket/tow individuals who exit the mall. The cheapest closest option is SP PLUS Parking at 10131 Constellation Blvd (between Century Park East and Avenue of the Stars) at $16. Other options can be found at the Best Parking website.