StimULI – Food for Thought: Evolution or Revolution in the Grocery Aisle?
The Grocery business generates over $650,000,000,000 annually in the United States. This sector is getting more crowded and diverse with the US expansion of Europe’s two largest grocery chains Lidl and Aldi. Amazon also has 3 grocery concepts and IoT companies such as Instacart have captured $700M in revenue.
Learn from the directors of real estate for Safeway, Smart & Final, 99 Cents Only and Cardenas Markets how they are maneuvering to compete and grow in this environment.
- Sam Shink – Vice President Real Estate, Albertsons Companies
- Brian Braaten – Vice President Real Estate, Cardenas Markets
- Pat Barber – Vice President Real Estate, Smart and Final
- Deborah L. English, IIDA, CCID – President and Founder, DL English Design
- Matthew M. May – President, May Realty Advisors
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Continental breakfast will be provided. Please note that registration prices increase $10 after March 13th.
To register, click register now below, download a registration form or call 1-800-321-5011.
Please note parking is not included; we suggest parking at the Century City Shopping Center. It is $1.00 per hour for the first 3 hours and then $1.00 every 15 minutes for hours 3 to 5.