Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2018 – SOLD OUT!
ULI Los Angeles presents Emerging Trends 2018. Featuring a presentation of Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2018 – the most highly-regarded and widely-read trends report in the real estate industry. This breakfast will bring you up to speed on important national real estate trends, but will also provide local expertise and insights specific to LA markets.
Each Emerging Trends in Real Estate® report:
- Tells you what to expect and where the best opportunities are.
- Elaborates on trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital.
- Indicates which property sectors offer the best opportunities and which ones to avoid.
- Explains how the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate.
- Discusses which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential.
- Describes the impact of social and political trends on real estate.
- Explains how locational preferences are changing.
Don’t miss the return of one of LA’s premier real estate forecasts this December!
- Mitch Roschelle, US National Practice Leader, PwC Real Estate Advisory Practice
Mitch Roschelle is the US National Practice Leader for PwC’s Real Estate Advisory Practice. As one of the co-founders of this practice, Mitch has over 25 years of experience serving a wide variety of real estate investors. He is a key advisor in matters dealing with real estate acquisition, development and disposition, restructurings, and the securitization of real estate assets. In addition, he leads PwC’s efforts in performing due diligence reviews on behalf of real estate investors, lenders and asset managers. Mitch is responsible for assisting clients worldwide with their investment activities. While he has broad exposure in all property types, he has specific experience with large resort developments, mixed-use projects, and condominium and cooperative housing projects.
- Adam Edwards, Managing Director, Eastdil Secured
- Lewis Horn, President, CBRE
- Carl Muhlstein, International Director, JLL
- Marc Renard, Executive Vice Chairman, Cushman & Wakefield
- Kevin Shannon, President, West Coast Capital Markets, Newmark Knight Frank
- Private (Member / Non-Member): $75 / $100
- Public / Non-Profit / Young Leader (Member / Non-Member): $50 / $75
- Student (Member / Non-Member): $25 / $40
Registration includes continental breakfast. Please note that prices increase $10 after the early registration deadline of December 8th. To register, please click “Register Now” below.
Parking is available for $13 across the street at the Los Angeles Central Library 524 South Flower Street Garage. For additional parking options, visit http://losangeles.bestparking.com/.