Case Study and Site Tour: Pen Factory
Join ULI as we tour and hear from the team behind the latest adaptive re-use development in the heart of Silicon Beach. The recently completed Pen Factory was originally a manufacturing facility constructed in 1957 for Paper Mate pens. It had long been abandoned until 2017, when it was redeveloped into a modern 220,000 square foot multi-tenant creative office campus. The panel will discuss the site, the Silicon Beach market and the challenges they faced as they tailored this project to meet the needs of tenants and the community.
- Private $75 (Non-member $100)
- Gov/Nonprofit $50 (Non-member $70)
- Young Leader (under 35) $50 (Non-member $70)
- Student $45 (Non-member $60)
To register, click “register now” below. Please note that refunds will no longer be processed after July 17.
Light refreshments will be provided.
- Dan Herman, AIA, Associate Director, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Rob Kane, Executive Vice President, Lincoln Property Company
- David Martin, Director of Planning, City of Santa Monica
- Lina Lee, Development Associate, The CIM Group, Moderator
Complimentary parking provided at site. The Pen Factory is also conveniently located near the 26th Street/Bergamot Station Expo Line stop.