Case Study and Site Tour – The Titans of Nosh: Food Districts Feed Revitalization – SOLD OUT
Good tastes make great places. Join the leaders of three rapidly revitalizing food districts: Grand Central Market in Downtown Los Angeles, The Packing District in Anaheim, and L.A. Prep in the Lincoln Heights Historic District. Appetizing topics include:
- The latest trends in food and development
- Finding the right tenant mix in food halls and street retail
- The role of authentic and historic architecture
- How to create pop-up venues and food-based entertainment
- The role of food incubators and culinary training in uplifting neighborhoods
Event includes tours of L.A. Prep, and its anchor tenant, the L.A. Kitchen, with catering by L.A. Kitchen.
- Sandra Kulli, President, Kulli Marketing, Moderator
- Christophe Farber, Director of Development, Grand Central Market
- Adele Yellin, President, The Yellin Company, Grand Central Market
- John Woodhead, Director of Community & Economic Development, City of Anaheim
- Mott Smith, Co-Founder, L.A. Prep
- Private $75 (Non-member $100)
- Gov/Nonprofit $50 (Non-member $70)
- Young Leader (under 35) $50 (Non-member $70)
- Student $45 (Non-member $60)
To register, click “register now” below or click here to download a registration form. Please note that registration prices increase $10 after September 20, 2016.
Accessing the Site:
On site parking will not be available and street parking is limited. We strongly suggest the use of alternative methods of transportation such as:
- Metro Rail – The venue is a short walk from the Metro Gold Line Lincoln/Cypress Station. From the station, walk east toward Ave 26 and turn right. Walk two blocks and turn right on Humboldt and then left on Ave 25. The venue will be on the left.
- Car-share – Make plans to commute in groups and use the time as an additional networking opportunity.