2018 Los Angeles Developer Shark Tank
ULI Los Angeles Young Leaders Group presents the 2018 Los Angeles Developer Shark Tank, an interactive event that aims to entertain while educating, advising, and empowering aspiring real estate developers.
Two local real estate entrepreneurs will step into the Tank to pitch their live development project to a panel of “Sharks.” This year, the Sharks will be representative of various backgrounds—finance, architecture, development, and the public sector— to analyze projects using the same methodologies used in a closed-door development pitch. Take a peek behind those doors as the Sharks use their years of experience to critique two pitches and give insight.
- Charlie Hernandez, Hernandez Hospitality Group, Chief Executive Officer – Ground-up development of an immersive, community-focused outdoor dining destination in the Highland Park area
- Jason Muller, Beach City Capital, Managing Principal – Innovative multifamily ground-up development in Mar Vista
- Marty Borko, Urban Land Institue, Executive Director (formerly Principal, Gensler) – Architecture
- Martin Caverly, 2120 Partners, Co-Founder & Managing Partner – Finance
- Perry Pound – Greystar, Managing Director – Development
- Nicholas Saponara, LA Metro, Deputy Executive Officer – Public Sector
- Clare De Briere, Founder, C+C Ventures
- Private $35 (Non-member $50)
- Public/Nonprofit $30 (Non-member $45)
- Young Leaders $25 (Non-member $40)
- Student $20 (Non-member $30)
Please note that registration increases $10 after June 4. To register, click “Register Now” below.
Food and beverages are provided.
This event is hosted by YLG.
Parking and Transit:
Complimentary valet parking is available in the interior parking garage adjacent to the venue at 8711 Washington Blvd between Wesleyan and Helms.
One block away from the Culver City Expo Line stop.