Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2019
ULI Los Angeles presents Emerging Trends 2019. Featuring a presentation of Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2019 – the most highly-regarded and widely-read trends report in the real estate industry. This breakfast will bring you up to speed on important national real estate trends, but will also provide local expertise and insights specific to LA markets.
Each Emerging Trends in Real Estate® report:
- Tells you what to expect and where the best opportunities are.
- Elaborates on trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital.
- Indicates which property sectors offer the best opportunities and which ones to avoid.
- Explains how the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate.
- Discusses which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential.
- Describes the impact of social and political trends on real estate.
- Explains how locational preferences are changing.
Don’t miss the return of one of LA’s premier real estate forecasts this December!
- Andrew Warren, Director, Real Estate Research, PwC Real Estate Advisory Practice
Andrew Warren, serves as the PwC’s Director of Real Estate Research. As the Director he is responsible for monitoring all aspects of commercial and residential real estate, including space market fundamentals, capital market trends, regulatory changes and operational developments.
For the past five years, Andy has researched and co-authored the Emerging Trends in Real Estate publication. Andy is a frequent speaker on issues affecting the real estate market and has also authored numerous articles for internal clients and national real estate publications. Andy also forecasts market performance for PwC’s “Real Estate Investor Survey”.
Andy has 30 years of experience in all aspect of commercial and residential real estate research. Andy has performed and managed real estate fundamental analysis and forecasting, portfolio construction, and buy/sell decisions for both debt and equity clients.
- Amy Price, President and Chief Investment Officer, Bentall Kennedy
- Mary K. Ludgin, Ph.D., President, HEITMAN
- Alice Gao, Senior Vice President, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
- Rob Hielscher, Managing Director, JLL, Moderator
Additional speakers will be announced.
- Private (Member / Non-Member): $75 / $100
- Public / Non-Profit / Young Leader (Member / Non-Member): $50 / $75
- Student (Member / Non-Member): $25 / $40
Registration includes a light breakfast. Please note that prices increase $10 after registration deadline of December 10th.
Parking is available for $13 across the street at the Los Angeles Central Library 524 South Flower Street Garage. For additional parking options, visit http://losangeles.bestparking.com/.