The ULI Los Angeles Program Committee hosts the StimULI Breakfast Series to introduce and delve into various current trends in the real estate industry.
- Urban Retail in the Digital Age
- Raising the Roof: Real Solutions to the Homelessness Crisis in Southern California
- Public Private Partnerships & Innovations in Placemaking: Lessons from Long Beach & Los Angeles
- Chinese Real Estate Investment in Los Angeles
- Moving Real Estate Projects Forward in Los Angeles
- Preserving Workforce & Affordable Housing
- Real Estate Crowdfunding
- Branded vs. Boutique
- AB2 – A Real Replacement for Redevelopment?
- Millennials and Micro-units
- StimULI Breakfast- Changing Lanes: Autonomous Vehicles and the Transportation Infrastructure of Tomorrow
- Data Driven Urban Design and Development
- Southern California Changing Demographics
- Urban Economic Development
- Sports-Oriented Mixed Use Development
- Formula for a Thriving LA Bioscience Corridor
- Housing in the LA Region
- Chinese Investment in Los Angeles Real Estate
- Hollywood is Hip Again
- The California Drought – H2 Uh Oh!
- Can L.A.’s Streets be Great?
- Marching Towards Net Zero
- The XYZ’s of Real Estate – Crossing the Generational Divide
- Building Better Suburbs – Opportunitites and Challenges in Greenfield Development
- Middle Market Money – Finacing the Small Non-Institutional Deal
- Add Art… Add Value – Public Art in the Built Environment
- WLI Success in Commercial Real Estate
- Going Out on Your Own: Business Development
- What’s Next in Capital Markets?
- Incubating Inner City Biotech
- Going Out On Your Own – Lessons Learned from Professionals That Did
- Teaching Old Dogs New Tweets
- The Incremental Revolution – California’s Urban Development Future and the Reinvention of Redevelopment
- Retail Leasing – Back on the Rise
- Is So. CA’s Multifamily Investment Market in a Bubble?
- The Future of Housing
- Foreclosures, Inc.
- Joint Use Projects: Creating a Win-Win
- Redevelopment V 2.0
- The Lowdown on Cramdowns: Bankruptcy
- CEQA Reform – Ripe for Fundamental Change?
- Infill Development: The Next Generation of Planned Communities
- New Water Legislation
- Trust Me? Consumer Trust
- Capital Markets: Back in the Saddle, Or Will We Soon Need a Paddle?
- Hollywood Community Plan