WLI Presents: Mastering Networking; Tips for Fall Meeting and Beyond
This special event was inspired by the dynamic careers of three active ULI members and leaders in the Los Angeles real estate industry. This unique opportunity allows you a candid and frank insight to their success in networking as well as how ULI and Fall meeting have shaped their careers. Learn tips for how to maximize the unique platform provided by Fall Meeting to advance your career and techniques for everyday application. The ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) is sponsoring the event to promote professional development of real estate professionals.
- Ada Chan, Senior Vice President, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Jan Karl, Vice President, Morley Builders
- Barbara Emmons Perrier, Vice Chairman, CBRE
- Elizabeth Wendell – WLI Vice Chair
- Private $30 (Non-member $40)
- Gov/Nonprofit $25 (Non-member $35)
- Young Leader (under 35) $25 (Non-member $35)
- Student $15 (Non-member $25)
Parking is available om the building for $11.30 after 5pm. For additional parking options, visit the Best Parking website.