StimULI Breakfast: Addressing the XYZ’s of Real Estate – Crossing the Generational Divide
Baby Boomers, those born between 1946 and 1964, have been credited for making a significant impact on the post-war American economy. And for the past 40 years, this generation of Americans, has been the focus and target for consumer products, marketing campaigns, business plans and real estate development. Welcome Gen Y, those more than 86 million men and women between 18 and 37, which represent the largest population cohort the US has ever seen. The influence of the “Millennial” generation is expected to approach that of their baby-boom parents and have already started to shape how we look at housing, the workplace , and the way products are manufactured, bought and delivered. November’s StimULI breakfast will discuss this shift in the generational trends and what the real estate industry must do to meet the demands and desires of the X, Y and Z generations.
- Scott Harris, President, Mustang Marketing (Moderator)
- Gregory Tsujimoto, Manager, John Burns Consulting
- Christopher Rising, President and Chief Executive Officer, Rising Realty Partners
- Henry Finkelstein, Partner, Greenberg Glusker
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $45)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $45)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Please note that online registration is now closed. To register, click here to complete a registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (221) 213-7827. On-site registrations will be accepted. Parking is not included; we suggest parking at the Century City Shopping Center. It is $1.00 per hour for the first 3 hours and then $1.00 every 15 minutes for hours 3 to 5.