StimULI Breakfast: Sports-Oriented Mixed-Use Developments
Sports venues have the potential to invigorate a development and revive a neighborhood. Planned successfully with a blend of commercial, residential, hospitality, retail, dining and entertainment all participants and users experience benefits including increases in revenue potential, quality of life and property values. Our panelists will discuss recent operating examples, planned new developments and the elements that are key to their success.
- Dr. Michael Mahoney, Sports Management, Fresno State University (moderator)
- Christopher Lamberth, Senior Associate, HOK Global Sport Development
- Ted Tanner, Executive VP Real Estate, AEG
- Rob Hunden, President, Hunden Strategic Partners
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Under 35 $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Please note that registration prices increase $10 after March 16. To register, click “Register Online” below or here to download a registration form. Continental breakfast will be provided.
Parking: Please note parking will not be provided. LA Live recommends using the East Garage (Lot E, Enter on Olympic Blvd) or West Garage (Lot W, Gates E & F – Enter on Georgia St. and turn on West Road). $5= First 2 hours; $5= Each additional ½ hour (or fraction thereof, $25 maximum)
For additional parking options, visit http://losangeles.bestparking.com/