StimULI Breakfast: Real Estate Crowdfunding – SOLD OUT
More than your Grandma’s Investment Syndication Tool
Real estate investment syndications and charity donations through online crowdfunding sites are exploding. Forbes Magazine has reported that crowdfunding investors injected more than $1 billion into the U.S. real estate market last year. Recent changes to securities legislation under the 2012 Jumpstart Our Business Start-Ups (JOBS) Act, and new regulations issued in 2015 have removed restrictions on general solicitation of securities to the public, allowing for “crowdfunding” of equity and debt investment in new projects. This StimULI Breakfast will provide a primer on real estate crowdfunding and allow you to hear from leaders in this emerging field from both the investment, start-up and charitable perspectives.
- Elizabeth Braman, Chief Production Officer, Realty Mogul
- Lew Feldman, Founder and CEO, Heritage Capital Ventures LLC
- Brett Hagler, CEO and Co-Founder, New Story Charity
- Seth Merewitz, Partner, Best Best & Krieger; Chairs P3 Practice Group (Moderator)
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Continental breakfast will be provided. Please note that registration prices increase $10 after February 12th.
Register now below, or download a registration form.
Please note parking is not included; we suggest parking at the Century City Shopping Center. It is $1.00 per hour for the first 3 hours and then $1.00 every 15 minutes for hours 3 to 5.