StimULI Breakfast – Raising the Roof: Real Solutions to the Homelessness Crisis in Southern California – SOLD OUT
Multiple governmental reports and investigations on the causes of homelessness all come down to a basic analysis, provide enough affordable housing (with supportive services) and you will reduce the level of homelessness. So what can the private and non-profit sectors do to achieve this? Join us for this insightful panel discussion on what should be done to increase the affordable housing stock and decrease the rate of homelessness as market rate development continues to edge closer to our City’s homeless communities.
- Alisa Orduna – Homelessness Policy Director, Office of Mayor Eric Garcetti, City of Los Angeles
- Brian D’Andrea – Senior Vice President of Housing, Century Housing
- Mike Alvidrez – Chief Executive Officer, Skid Row Housing Trust
- Sarah Letts – Executive Director, Hollywood Community Housing Corporation
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Continental breakfast will be provided. Please note that registration prices increase $10 after August 15th.
To register, click register now below, download a registration form or call 1-800-321-5011. This event is sold out.
Please note parking is not included. Parking in the building costs $42. Lower priced parking options can be located by using the “Best Parking” website (http://losangeles.bestparking.com).