StimULI Breakfast: Moving Real Estate Projects Forward in Los Angeles – SOLD OUT
This event will start at 7:30 a.m. with registration, self-serve breakfast and networking. The program will start at 7:45 a.m. sharp and will end at 9:15 a.m. Sign up early because we expect huge interest in this one-of-a-kind event!
Key City Leaders Discuss Best Practices for Project Approval and Implementation
Have you ever struggled to find out how to expedite the processing of your real estate development project in the City of Los Angeles? Have you wondered what it would be like to get the leaders of those key City departments together in one room to hear about the review and approval process? Do you want to know what these department leaders are doing to reduce bottlenecks and obstacles facing urban developers?
If your answer to any of those three questions is “yes,” then you cannot afford to miss ULI LA’s unique StimULI breakfast event. We will have a highly informative and interactive presentation plus question and answer session with those at the top of five key City departments including:
- Raymond Chan, General Manager of the Los Angeles City Department of Building & Safety
- Vince Bertoni, Director of Planning at the Department of City Planning, City of Los Angeles
- Joel Jacinto, Commissioner, Board of Public Works for the City of Los Angeles
- John Vidovich, Deputy Chief and Fire Marshal, Los Angeles Fire Department
- Marvin Moon, Electrical Engineering Chief, Los Angeles Department of Water & Power.
- David Abel, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of The Planning Report
The program will start at 7:45 a.m. sharp and will end at 9:15 a.m.
This event is sold-out.
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $50)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $50)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Continental breakfast will be provided. Please note that registration prices increase $10 after April 18th.
Register now below, or download a registration form..
Please note parking is not included. Parking in the building costs $28. Other parking options within a short walk include:
- The Los Angeles Public Library garage at 524 S. Flower St. between 5th and 6th Streets costs $12.50 or $1 if you have a library card
- A parking lot at the NWC of W. 6th & Boylston St., across the Harbor/110 Freeway ($5.50)
- A parking lot on Figueroa between 7th and 8th Sts. ($10.00)
- Other parking lots within three-four blocks can be located by using the “Best Parking” website (http://losangeles.bestparking.com)