StimULI Breakfast: Marching Towards Net Zero
Rapid Changes in the California Energy Code
In 2014, the California Building Code will significantly increase energy efficiency and sustainability requirements, mandating the biggest changes to the Code since its inception in 1978. What will this mean for your projects? How will this affect building design and construction? To what extent are renewable energy and energy efficiency becoming key drivers in commercial real estate?
Andy Mannle, VP of Strategic Development for Promise Energy, presents an interactive forum with energy experts, architects, policymakers, and developers on how your organization can be ready. If you plan on building projects in California next year, you’ll want to join us for this important event!
- Andy Mannle, VP of Strategic Development, Promise Energy (moderator)
- John Rozeluk, PE BSME LEED AP, Associate Principal, Buro Happold
- Eric Corey Freed, LEED AP, Founding Principal, organicARCHITECT
- Kevin Rodin, Vice President of Development, Michaels Development Company
- Lorcan O’Herlihy, Founding Principal, Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects (LOHA)
- Jennifer Berthelot-Jelovic, President and CEO, A SustainAble Production, LLC
- Private $45 (Non-member $60)
- Gov/Nonprofit $35 (Non-member $45)
- Young Leader (under 35) $35 (Non-member $45)
- Student $25 (Non-member $35)
Please note that registration prices increase $10 after January 13. To register, click “Register Online” below or here to download a registration form. Parking is not included; we suggest parking at the Century City Shopping Center. It is $1.00 per hour for the first 3 hours and then $1.00 every 15 minutes for hours 3 to 5.