SOLD OUT – Stella Case Study & Site Tour: A Vision in Mixed-Use Coastal Living
The Stella is game changer in the luxury apartment market.
Stella in Marina Del Rey is a prime example of cutting-edge mixed use design and Developed by GLJ Partners and Merlone Geier Partners, Stella has 244 high end residential units over retail and restaurant space, including the newest restaurant by Chef Ricardo Zarate (of Picca and Mo-chica) called “Paiche”. Stella is an outstanding precedent of mixed-use development in the coastal region and this “behind the scenes tour” is not to be missed.represents the future of urban living in Southern California.
Stella seamlessly integrates bicycle and pedestrian amenities while encouraging residents to engage in active transportation through its proximity to a myriad of destinations, especially the adjacent Marina Marketplace (presently undergoing a $25 million renovation, including an expanded AMC Theater complex and several new restaurants).
- Andrew Alper and Sean Michael Finn, DesignARC
- Derek Heeb, Callison
- Craig Lawson, Craig Lawson & Co., LLC, Land Use Consultants
- Private Members: $55 (Non-Member $70)
- Public/Nonprofit Members: $45 (Non-Member $60)
- YLG Members (Under 35): $45 (Non-Member $70)
- Student Members: $35 (Non-Member $45)
Parking will be provided on site, courtesy of Stella.