Second Annual WLI Speed Mentoring Event
Back by popular demand and in connection with the National Women’s History Month, the Los Angeles chapters of ULI WLI and Commercial Real Estate Finance Council Women’s Group (CREFC) have joined forces again to host its 2nd Annual Speed Mentoring event on Thursday March 23, 2017. This event will feature notable women in commercial real estate, finance, and capital markets leading round table discussions so you can focus on the topics that matter most to you. Appetizers, wine, and drinks will be provided courtesy of Holland & Knight.
- Patricia Bartlett – Chief Operating Officer, Resmark Impact Ventures
- Susan Booth – Practice Group Leader, West Coast Real Estate, Holland & Knight
- Marchell Hilliard – Greater Los Angeles Market Executive, CRE Banking, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Beatrice Hsu – Senior Vice President, Brookfield Properties
- Rikki Keating – Managing Director, Eastdil Secured
- Margot Latham – Director, Guggenheim Partners, LLC
- Marianne Lowenthal – EVP, Combined Properties
- Allison Lynch –Senior Vice President, Asset Management, Watt Companies
- Vicky Schiff – Managing Partner, Mosaic Real Estate Credit
- Sindy Spivak – Western Region Market Executive, Community Development, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Danielle Vick – Managing Director, ARES
- Kitty Wallace – EVP, Colliers
For more information about our mentors click here.
Parking is available at the Holland & Knight building and will be validated at the event.
- Private: Free
- Public/Nonprofit: Free
- Under Age 35: Free
- Student: Free
Space is limited to the first 100 registrations. Click here to register for the event.