Case Study and Site Tour: Metropolis
What began as a 6.3-acre land assemblage in the 1980’s has become LA’s largest residential, retail and hotel mixed-use complex including four towers with over 1,500 condos, 350 hotel rooms and 70,000 sq. ft. of retail, called Metropolis. Join ULI LA as we tour the site and hear from the team behind DTLA’s first mega project, including Greenland USA.
The program will begin with a panel discussion of the project’s history, design, sales process and more followed by a guided tour of the residential components. Light refreshments will be served. Parking is available at 990 West 8th Street (across from the Metropolis site) for a flat rate of $10.
- Hal Bastian – Downtown Los Angeles Renaissance Leader, Hal Bastian Inc., Moderator
- Craig Lawson – President, Craig Lawson & Co., LLC
- Chao Wu – Senior Vice President, Greenland USA
- Michael Pedersen – Associate, Gensler
- Scott Baker – President, RELM
- Cory Weiss – President of New Development Marketing – West Coast, Douglas Elliman
- Private $75 (Non-member $100)
- Gov/Nonprofit $50 (Non-member $70)
- Young Leader (under 35) $50 (Non-member $70)
- Student $45 (Non-member $60)
To register, click “register now” below or click here to download a registration form. Please note that registration prices increase $10 after April 25, 2017.